If you are a trucking company or an individual and need a FREE Oxcart account to obtain a local trucking permit, follow the easy steps listed below. You only need to sign up once to apply for permits from any local government who utilizes Oxcart Permit Systems!
Oxcart works best using Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Microsoft Edge. Please do not use Internet Explorer. Also, please make sure your browser is updated to the latest version and your browsing cache has been cleared.
1. Visit www.oxcartpermits.com. Click on “Carrier Sign Up” in the menu at the top of the screen.
2. Fill out the information in the fields listed. The boxes marked with an *asterisk* are required.
3. Enter the security code and click the “Create Account” button.
4. Login to your email account to receive the confirmation message.
*** Check SPAM or JUNK folders and whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org ***
5. Follow the link to confirm your account.
6. Check your email again for a link to setup your password.
7. Once the password is complete, you are ready to apply for local permits through Oxcart Permit Systems!